Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hey..I'm New to the Block

Ziggy's Mom
I first took a interest in healthy eating for my daughter after I started to browse other "Mommy Blogs." I never knew what the word "Bento" actually met let along why it was being used in blogging. After taking this new love of mine full stream I must say I have created some cute and amazing lunches and breakfast ideas for my little girl. Seems like everyday she makes a special request for her lunch or dinner.

Now most of my ideas I gather from my fellow stay-at-home Mom's however the thing is I AM NOT A STAY AT HOME MOM...I work full time but I take my hat off to bloggers that I actually love, because these women are awesome. They create the cutest food and crafts for their kids.

This blog will be updated on a weekly basis because of how I work but I promise you this will be fun. I will share with you the various things that I make and tell you what was used...step by step so you can feel free to try at home and let me know how everything turns out.

Star Bento Lunch (Fall Theme)

Thanksgiving Bento Lunch

Christmas Bell Bento Inspired Lunch

Another Fall Bento Themed Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment