Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Flash Back.....

I was going through some old photos and I came across some of my creative dishes that I prepared a year ago and I must say that I have came a long way. I always wanted to make my daughter appreciate her meals so I started out with just doing the basic stuff with cookie cutters until I discovered the "bento world" and I just became obsessed! I think I get a kick outta this more than she does...haha
This was my 1st flower themed breakfast. Using just a flower cookie cutter and some red food coloring I was able to create the flower pancake. Also used were grapes, a banana and one orange slice.

This was my 2nd flower lunch that I created around Easter of last year. The sun is made with a banana and pineapple. The rabbit is a pancake and the grass is also a pancake that I used gel food coloring to get the special affect. The flower and butter were also made using a pancake and cookie cutters.

My daughter requested french toast so I decided to make a "bear themed breakfast" Not bad for my first attempt just a year ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment