Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Helpful Tips

I just would like to share that not everyone who tries this will like it the first time. Meaning I always mess up, its called trial and error with me. If it doesn't look right then I just start over. I usually purchase my bento gadgets online or Target, Walmart, Dollar Stores, or Michaels usually has good deals. Even if you just have regular cookie cutters those will work just fine. Later I will post some of the bento gadgets I have collected within the six months and I must say I have been become a little addicted.

So far I have:

* Sandwich Cutters
* Cookie Cutters (all shapes and numbers)
* Various Food Picks
* Small Food Cups
* Bento Boxes
* Gel Containers
and the list goes on, but I promise to upload a photo as soon as I get home (working right now..lol)


~Ziggy's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment